As a child Konstantinos (Deeno) Koulaouzidis was already creative: at the age of 12 he began coding on his C64 and took his first steps towards computer generated graphics. When he was 16 he discovered Photoshop, experimented with 3D-Studio and much more.
Starting in 1996 he worked as freelance and employed graphic and multimedia designer for different agencies and companies in Germany and abroad – he pursued this for the following 13 years. In 1999 he finished his Bachelor of Arts in graphic and multimedia communication an the University of Wolverhampton.
In 2009 he co-founded Munich's full service online agency oliv newton and is working there ever since as managing director and leading online technologist & creative. Since the end of 2016 he is also managing director of the newly founded subsidiary oliv newlab in Leipzig.
Alongside his career Deeno is following various own multimedia-based art projects, some of which he was able to present in different solo and group exhibitions in the UK, Greece and Germany. His artworks deal with numbers, patterns, natural forms and graphics, but they also reach beyond.
- 2019 ARS COMBINATORIA v2.5 or: The 64 Ways of Order
In: German-Greek Yearbook of Political Economy, Volume 2/2019; Munich: Verlag Manfred J. Holler: 165-190
Talks / Presentations:
- 2017 ARS COMBINATORIA, German-Greek Relations: PEP Conference, Hochschule für Politik (TUM), Munich - More info
- 2018 ARS COMBINATORIA: some pieces from the visual part, Group exhibition, „Munich Science & Fiction Festival | Art & Science”, Einstein KULTUR, Munich - More info
- 2017 ARS COMBINATORIA (2), Goldberg Gallery, Munich - More info
- 2016 Arboreal Entities: Pupplinger Au, Group exhibition with charity auction, „Die Auktion”, Kunstpavillon, Munich - More info
- 2015 ARS COMBINATORIA (1), Goldberg Gallery, Munich - More info
- 1999 Final Class, University of Wolverhampton
- 1998 Audio-Visual Installation (ARS COMBINATORIA: the beginnings), University of Wolverhampton
- 1998 Visual Installation (E Numbers), University of Wolverhampton
- 1997 Final Class, IEK Pythagoras, Thessaloniki
- Since 2016 Managing Director, oliv newlab GmbH (Leipzig)
- Since 2015 Managing Director and Shareholder, oliv newton GmbH (Munich)
- Since 2009 Co-Founder and Managing Director, Online-Technologist und Creative, Online Agency oliv newton (Munich)
- 2005 – 2010 Freelance Designer and Online Developer (Munich)
- 2005 – 2008 Online Media-Consultant, NoTabooz (Munich)
- 2003 – 2009 Creative and Marketing Director, Advanced Media (Athens, Thessaloniki, Munich)
- 2000 – 2004 Communication Designer, Siemens Business-Services (Munich)
- 1999 – 2000 Multimedia Designer, Shaman (Stafford)
- 1997 – 1999 University of Wolverhampton (UK), Graphic- and Multimedia Communication (Bachelor of Arts with Honours)
- 1996 – 1997 IEK Pythagoras (GR), Graphic Design Diploma